The City of Lapeer will be accepting applications for Medical Marihuana Facilities as outlined below.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: Click here to view.
- The City of Lapeer will not answer legal questions regarding the application or required attachments. You will need to contact your own legal counsel. Should there be a basic question for clarification, you may send your inquiry to the City Clerk.
- Act 10 of 2018, Section 205 (4) amended the Medical Marihuana Licensing Facilities Act, Act 281 of 2016: “Information a municipality obtains from an applicant under this section is exempt from disclosure under the freedom of information act, 1976 PA 442, MCL 15.231 to 15.246. Except as otherwise provided in this subsection, information a municipality provides to the department under this section is subject to disclosure under the freedom of information act. 1976 PA 442, MCL 15.231 to 15.246.”
- Grower, Processor, Secure Transporter, Safety Compliance Facility
- NOTICE: The City of Lapeer will accept applications for a Grower, Processor, Secure Transporter and Safety Compliance Facility as of April 2, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Provisioning Centers: For NEW Applications only.
- Provisioning Centers: For RENEWAL Applications Only
- NOTICE: Applications for a Provisioning Center must successfully complete the requirements in the City of Lapeer Policy, Medical Marihuana Provisioning Center Application Process For Issuance of Provisional Licenses, Merit System Procedure for Allocation of Limited Provisional Licenses. Policy provided below.
- NOTICE: The City of Lapeer will accept applications for Provisioning Centers beginning the first business day in April until the fifteenth (15) business day from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. according to the Policy provided below.
- Medical Marihuana Provisioning Center Application Process For Issuance of Provisional Licenses, Merit System Procedure For Allocation Of Limited Provisional Licenses.
- Chapter 68 (An Ordinance To Authorize And Regulate The Establishment Of Medical Marihuana Facilities)
- Related amendments to Chapter 7 (Zoning Ordinance)
Buffer Maps and Zoning Matrix:
Other Links and Information: